The 6300 Series electric door strike is designed for installation speed and convenience. It can be used with most rim exit devices as a no-cut solution for storefronts and other challenging applications. 6300 Series is Grade 1, fire-rated and suitable for single or pair doors with a mullion. Standard features include plug-in voltage connectors and internal solenoid for a "no-cut" quick installation, indoors or out.
- Designed for use with rim exit devices
- For interior or exterior doors with hollow metal, aluminum, or wood frames
- Surface mounted
- Requires no alteration or cutting to existing frame
- Field-selectable voltage 12VDC or 24VDC
- Non-handed, internal solenoid design
- Plug-in voltage connectors included for easy installation and removal during strike servicing
Strength and durability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 1500 lbs. static strength
- 70 ft-lbs. dynamic strength
- 2,000,000 cycles endurance tested
- 5-year limited warranty
The 6300 Series is designed for use with the Von Duprin 98/99 Series, but can be used with Falcon and most other manufacturers' rim exit devices.
Satin Stainless Steel finish